Set aside all your preconceptions about home enemas, because they aren’t nearly as difficult, embarrassing or uncomfortable as they sound. Trust us – the long-term health benefits far outweigh any initial hesitations, and after experiencing the benefits once, you’ll be incorporating them into your detoxing routine on a regular basis.
When your colon is sluggish, your overall health will suffer. As the toxins build up in your body, you may experience symptoms such as allergies, headaches, fatigue, increased irritability, stomach pain, changes in appetite, swelling, and changes in your weight. Once you address the root issue of these symptoms (i.e. cleanse your colon), you are likely to see a significant improvement in your health.
Enemas offer a treasure trove of health benefits, including:
- Toxin removal from the intestinal lining
- Enhanced waste elimination power and decreased flatulence
- Enhanced stool and hard tassel matter removal
- Germ breeding and growth prevention
- Dead cell removal from the large intestine lining
- Digestive stimulation, and enhanced digestive strength
- Improved gastric gland secretion, and optimised circulation within the digestive tract