A filling, well rounded way to start your day.
- 4 Organic Eggs
- 4 Florets of Broccoli, chopped
- 1 Cup of Spinach, chopped
- 1/2 Red Pepper, diced
- 4 Green/Spring Onions, finely sliced
- 2 Gloves of Garlic, crushed
- 1 Cup of Mushrooms of your choice, sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced or diced
- Salt and Pepper
Saute the onions, garlic and broccoli with a bit of coconut oil or organic butter until at your desired texture. Add in the mushrooms and sauté briefly.
Beat the eggs, mix with the spinach add to the pan. Cook until done to your liking. You can put a lid on the pan to steam the dish from above.
Slice the Avocado and place on top.
Season with salt and pepper.
Optional extra: You can add some rocket, basil or watercress or sliced tomatoes on top of the omelette.