Green leaves and herbs are very nutritious, highly alkalising and a rich in minerals. Here is a tasty way to get in a good dose of green herbs!
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 2-3 C fresh herbs (such as basil, coriander, rocket, watercress, mint or any other fresh herb you want to try)
- 2-3 spring onions (more if desired)
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 2T lemon Juice
- 1T miso paste (fermented soy paste – purchase from health food store)
- 2 gloves garlic (more if desired)
- 1/2 t salt
- Optional: 1/2 t ground black pepper
Blend all ingredients in a food processor with the S-blade until well combined. Add the tomatoes first for easier blending.